Tuesday, July 29, 2008

_My sword_

Well,. ...First of all I would like to thank my father for all the support and love that he gave to me. ....Eventhough were not so close still he was my father and thats a reality. ....I really admired him especially being brave and courageous. . ...He teached me how to face my fears and weaknesses in life....He was there when I'm in darkness facing my obstacles in life.. ....At first I really..really hate him.. .I admit it. ..when time pass by I realized It was my fault because of my pride .. ...

Right now. ...I learned how to admit my mistake and be patience especially to my family. ..friends. ..


-Happy Birthday Papa Roy-

-i love you sOoOo much-

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

w0w! wat a nice greetings to your dad...hehehehheh tiraha jud imOng father.... uie...ang pride! grabe ka Pretender...do you really love him?heartedly??...pagxure uie!

gRaceAnn said...

weLl sTraw!dle mg pa atiK2!pGxuR ha!!hmmm yaW pgawaY uY!!reMber gKan sa eyang "seedlings"hehehe kung waLa siyA wLa puD ka!aWa ha!awa jud!