Thursday, July 31, 2008

_move on girl_

Wishing you felt the same way
Having to carry on each day
Trying to except your change of heart
I never knew you'd tear mine apart
I could satisfy your needs
And help you reach your goals and dreams
But just because I want us together
Doesn’t mean ill wait forever
I want you boy so very bad
You'll be the love I never had
I believe that we are meant to be
But obviously you cannot see
So I must maintain my pain and simply move on
And face the fact that your feelings are gone

_gOoOoDbye daddy_
_itz time to move-on_
_itz time to love myself_

. ... .I will face the reality without you in my side,the mommy you know before still the mommy you know in the future. ...bye!!!bye!!! daddy!!!!!. ...I already moved-on. . .thanks for everything ..for your love ...care. ...respect and trust. ....its time to move-on and its time to say. ..
-gOoOooooooodddddbbbyeeeee-

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hAiZ! stRaw...if you were broken hearted it doesn't mean that the world will end! Face the world and find someone who will deserve for youre love...

gRaceAnn said...

know wat straw?okie lang man buLgan ka ni daddy nimo uY!!!hehehe u deserve it!!

well gudluk pneta npud ug mauto nimo hahaha
okie rana!!