Saturday, August 2, 2008

_baKtas TeaM rocK muh worLd_


.fiRsT I would like to say THANK YOU for eVerythiNg. ...for being a meMber of Baktas team ...This girlz teached me how to be strong especially when I'm in darkness struggling my obstacles in life. ...They Teached me how to move-on and how to forget Him. ..Tnx guyz for being part of my new life without Him. ...Tnx for your smile that makes me strong. ..and for your love that makes me a real person. ...Char BaYoOoOTTT!!!!nosebleed jud moh noh???hahahhaahhah. ... ...
Having friends like them are so wonderful and beautiful. ..We make our days with a smile in our face. ...I treasured them most,. .. especially our bonding moments. .God unite us to be a celebrity in the campus,...in the outside world. ...char!!!char!!!. ..

We just a simple girlz that have unique identity. .. .All I can say is

"BAKTAS TEAM ROCK MY WORLD"



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

woW! luCky to be me As a member of this grouP!! you know bayooOott.. how mUch i love u and i care abOut you... tHank you also for the friEndship' loVe you guyZ!

gRaceAnn said...

beiNg a pResident oF a team is reaLLy a pressure to me. u know what yot,of coursE i want all to be organized.and assure that everyone is having fuN.But then i know i can't make it. if one of the member is not doing their parT.i know now were facing many intrigues.simply because their insecuRe w/ us.right yot?,but i know we can do iT!!we will have fun,enjoy ouR life.who cares?were all pretty!!!minD their own bussiness!!

RoNald said...

Hi MIss lonely! How are you? I think you're happy now. Its good to hear from you that with the helping hands of friends,life good be so easy and you gradually become invulnerable. Thanks to her excellency Grace Ann Marie Plurad. She did a good job!

By the way you're now MiSs Satisfied.ahehe ;)).Pirti gakos sa uyab o. O_o.agi ra ko.gisugo pa ko palit ug bulad.

gRaceAnn said...

hahaha uLawa UY!hmmm ronalDO!dLe mg ana!!laen kaau kag btasan aY!!