Wednesday, August 13, 2008

_miNd youR oWn Business_


"Having friends is fun but keeping them is more fuN. ..."I really treasured my friendz as I treasured myself. . ....I admit it that I had an attitude "happy go lucky persoN" but not all the time.. . ..I'm so thankful because some people criticize my capabilities as a person.. .as a friend. ..and as a studeNt.. ....for those people who criticize my capabilities!!!!. .. thank you so much!!!!. .I really appreciate iT. .. . ..
"Don't be judgementaL!!!!!"You don't know who I am. ...and what are my capabilities as a person especiallY as a studeNt. .. ..
I know what I'm doing. ...I know my limitationS.. .. ..if I'm a happy go lucky girl.. .maybe I got pregnant this time or I have a miserable life.. ....
"Think before you acT". .. ...as I said while ago.. .thank you for your comment.. .
"I already found my friends that could accept who I am"

1 comment:

Harmony among us! said...

good bye and take care...

regards ko sa snow.. and dont forget about my tsinelas size 9.. k?