Wednesday, August 6, 2008

_I will NeVer LeT You go_


I reallY. ..reallY love my daddY. ...he is the person I can spend my whole life. ... .
He is my special someone since I was in highschool. .. ..I know that theres a lot of discrimination about him because of his status in life.. . ..but still I loved him. .. ..
hoping????yes!. ...right now. .. .all iwant to do is back to his side to his arms and to his heart. ....
determined????yes!. ....right now I still hoping that we were be together again. .. .I must fixed myself . ... my emotion .. .. .and my feelings. . ...
I love you daddY. ...I will never let you go. .
Please take me back to your mind. .to your soul and to your heart. .....

3 comments:

-krixxia- said...

ahahha..ow...so your really inlove straw??huhu..
its ok he will come back..i know daddy loves you sooooooooo muchhhh...but if he will come back to you just be sure not to let him go..ok??i know your hurting but still you made it inevitable to see so that people will never saw it..just stay strong and take care always..We love you..

Unknown said...

thats what love is all about..hehehe.. You wont let your love one leave you in the middle of your feelings.. but this is the only thing that I will say to you my fren.. A peace of advice that hoping you will apply.. and that is



Dawat- Dawat nalang straw!..hehehehe
have a nice Day!

Harmony among us! said...

SUS PAGKA SWEET NALANG ANING USOUSO GURL UY!!!..

ajA!